What is an Online Open Day?
In line with government advice we won’t be running an on-campus open day, but that doesn’t mean you can’t still find out everything you need to know about studying at SERC.
We’re living in strange times at the moment. As the situation with Covid-19 develops, we understand you will be anxious to know what this means for you. We want you to know that we’re here to support you.
We’ll be exploring some fresh and innovative ways to help you plan your first steps to College. From online events you can join from the comfort of your sofa, to insider guidance from our students.
How to attend
At SERC we have a lot to offer you in a range of subjects and support. Joining our online open day will provide you all the information you need to make the right choice. So how do you attend? Webinars will be delivered through Microsoft Teams.
- Choose a webinar from FE, HE, Training & Apprenticeships and Support Services
- Book your place through EventBrite to receive your webinar link
- At the time of the webinar click the meeting link, you do not need an account to join
- Use the Join Anonymously option to access the webinar
- To access on mobile/tablet make sure you have the teams app installed before clicking the webinar link
Are you a parent or guardian?
The support and encouragement you give your son or daughter at home can make a big difference to their success at College.
When speaking to parents, who understandably want the best for their son or daughter, we have found that there are many common misconceptions and myths around College life and vocational qualifications.Continue reading